July 15, 2017 | 8:00 a.m.
Online Registration is closed. You can register the morning of the race from 6:30-7:30am at the fairgrounds!
Mail in Registration
The forms below are “writable on your computer. This means that you can conveniently complete these forms right on your computer by simply typing information into a form’s display fields. You can then print your completed form, sign it as required and send the completed form with your check or money order to:
Fisher Fair 5K Run/Walk
C/O Ben Burgess
67 Owl Creek Lane
Fisher, Illinois 61843
5K Run/Walk Entry Forms*
*for additional help, scroll down to view instructions.
Click the links below to open the “writable” entry forms.
Steps for Successfully Completing Writable Forms
Please take the time to read and pay attention to these 4 important steps for successfully completing writable forms.
- Software required to view and complete writable PDF forms
To access, view, download, complete and print writable forms you will need to use Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 (or later). Adobe Acrobat Reader is available for free and can be downloaded from the following web site: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html.
Please Note: The free Acrobat Reader does not allow you to save a completed, or a partially completed form on your computer. If you wish to electronically save a completed form, or retain your work on a partially completed form, you must purchase additional software – Adobe Acrobat 5.0 (or later) or Adobe Acrobat Approval 5.0. For more information about these products, please see the web page: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html.
For more information about Adobe products, including installation of the free Acrobat reader software, please visit the vendor’s web site at: http://www.adobe.com
- Downloading and Saving Blank PDF writable forms.
There are two options to save the form to your computer’s hard drive.
- Save the Form Without Viewing: right-click on the hyperlinked form title, select “Save As” and save the blank form to the computer directory or folder of your choice.
- View the Form, then Save: double-click on the hyperlinked form title. With Acrobat Reader installed on your computer (or a purchased Adobe Acrobat product), the form will open within your browser displayed by the Acrobat Reader software. To save the form to your computer, click on the small disk icon that appears in the upper left hand corner of the Adobe Reader frame and again select the directory or folder of your choice.
Once saved, you may access the form at your convenience on your computer using Acrobat Reader (or a purchased Adobe Acrobat product).
- Complete Forms Offline in the Adobe Reader. Avoid Completing Forms Online within your Browser.
Please Note: Although you can fill in a form while it is displayed within your browser, we strongly recommend that you not do so. You will lose all entered form data if you browse to other web pages in the same browser window that you are using to display the screen writable form. You run the risk of accidentally deleting all of your entered form data by inadvertently clicking on the “back or “forward” buttons on your browser. Clicking either of these buttons will close the form and delete of all your information.
We recommend that you open the Acrobat Reader program, click on file/open and locate the form saved on your computer hard drive. Then fill out the form in Acrobat Reader independently from your browser or your Internet connection.
- Signing and Submitting Filled-in Forms. Retaining Copies for Your Records.
After completing a writable form, you must first print and later sign the form. At this time, all signatures, where required, must be hand written on the form. Signature blocks are not writable via your keyboard.